If you haven’t registered or┬áattended a Walk to End Alzheimer’s yet there is still time to get involved! We have 8 walks across Southeast Texas that you can still register for!
- Baytown-┬áOct. 15┬áat┬áBayland Park
- Nacogdoches-┬áOct. 15┬áat┬áSFA Native Plant Center
- Kingwood-┬áOct. 15┬áat┬áKingwood High School
- Houston -┬áOct. 22 at Minute Maid Park
- Fort Bend┬á-┬áOct. 29 at┬áAMC First Colony Theatre
- San Augustine┬á-┬áOct. 29 at┬áSan Augustine Chamber of Commerce
- Brazos Valley┬á-┬áNov. 5 at┬áWolf Pen Creek Amphitheatre
- Golden Triangle (Beaumont)┬á- Nov. 12 at┬áCrockett Street Entertainment District
So far over 6,000 Texans have registered for Walk to End Alzheimer’s and have raised over $690,000 for local Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. ┬áOur goal this year is to raise over a million dollars this year and have over 8,000 walkers. ┬áTo reach our goal we need your help!
The first step is to register. There is NO minimum amount that needs to be raised in order to walk; you can walk no matter what amount you raise, but all individual walkers who raise $100+ will receive a Walk t-shirt on the day of the walk.
Registering online is easy. Learn how to register for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s by watching this video!
Be part of the movement to reclaim our future. Start a team today!
Walk to End Alzheimer’s increases awareness of Alzheimer’s and supports local care and support programs. Check out our calendar of events to see the programs your efforts support.