Join The Longest Day teams as they raise funds and awareness while standing up to the darkness of Alzheimer’s disease!
- Bingo Bash Benefit on Tuesday, April 23rd at the Conservatory at Alden Bridge. Enjoy an exciting afternoon of bingo with a chance to win over 40 prizes and indulge in appetizers, wine, beer, and merriment. RSVP Today!
- Beer and Yoga on Saturday, April 27th at the Texas Leaguer Brewing Co. Starts at 10am, hang out and be truly TexZen!
- Rally to Remember on Saturday, May 18th at Firehouse Salon. Come to this family friendly event for bike games, live bands, raffles, games, and more!
- Raveneaux Country Club’s Alzheimer’s Golf Tournament on Monday, May 20th at Raveneaux Country Club. Play on their PGA Golf Course and give back with us for a chance to win prizes over $50,000!
- Longest Day Barbecue Cook Off and Country Market on Friday, May 31st.
- Pickleball Houston Senior’s Tournament from Monday, June 17th to Wednesday, June 19th at the Houston Badminton Center. A round-robin doubles tournament for senior players age 50+.
- Basel’s Flips for Alzheimer’s Awareness on Friday, June 21st at Basel’s Gymnastics. Wear purple and come out to their open gym to play, jump, run, swing, climb and flip!!
- Houston Fiber Fest from Friday, June 21st through Sunday, June 23rd at the Berry Center in Cypress, TX. Come for the shopping! Come for the classes! Come for the yarn!
- Knitting Party on Friday, June 21st at the Yarn Store Boutique. Visit the store between 10am-6pm to help knit Twiddle Muffs to donate to a local Alzheimer’s Care Unit.
- TriFitness Gym Event on Saturday, June 22nd at the Bay Area Community Center. Come join in for an outdoor workout, lots of food, raffles, silent auctions, 1 minute sponsored push-up challenge, and more!
- Cure the Mind Gala on Saturday, September 21st. Attend the silent auction gala in honor of two amazing women.
- FSP Trainer Olympics on Saturday, November 10th at Fairchild Sports Performance. Come out and watch the FSP Trainers as they participate in 9 different training events.
- Rev For A Reason on Saturday, November 10th at DEFINE Fitness Bellaire. Join Stephanie as she honors her grandmother who suffered from dementia in a 60 min rev ride.
To learn more or register, visit www.alz.org/TheLongestDay??
contact Samantha at email@example.com | 713-314-1340