Join The Longest Day teams as they raise funds and awareness while standing up to the darkness of Alzheimer’s disease!
- Longest Day Barbecue Cook Off and Country Market on Friday, June 7th at Magnolia Unity Park. Bring your family for a day of fun filled with food, vendors, a kid zone, silent auction, and much more!
- Spaghetti Lunch Fundraiser on Friday, June 14th at The Waterford at Deer Park (201 McDermott St, Deer Park, TX 7536). For $10 a plate, enjoy great food, great music, and a great cause!
- Brew, B**** n’ Flow Yoga on Saturday, June 15th at Fulbrook Ale Works (1125 FM 359, Richmond, TX 77406) at 1pm. Come out for some beer and a one hour All-Level yoga class that will help you release stress, tension, anger and frustration. Expect some powerful breathwork, group cursing, angry Chaturangas and yelling down dogs!
- Pickleball Houston Senior’s Tournament from Monday, June 17th to Wednesday, June 19th at the Houston Badminton Center. A round-robin doubles tournament for senior players age 50+.
- Summer Solstice Yappy Hour on Friday, June 21st at Three Dog Bakery (2402 Rice Blvd suite A, Houston, TX 77005) from 1pm to 4pm. Enjoy adult beverages, treats for pups and parents, and mingle with some of Houston’s finest insta pups!
- Basel’s Flips for Alzheimer’s Awareness on Friday, June 21st at Basel’s Gymnastics. Wear purple and come out to their open gym to play, jump, run, swing, climb and flip!!
- The Longest Day Flow on Friday, June 21st at Move Yoga (1355 Judiway Suite A-2, Houston, TX 77018) at 6:30pm. This class highlights the importance for brain health and how yoga can help keep your brain healthy! There will be an opening discussion with helpful methods to fight this disease, followed by a vinyasa flow, concluded with light refreshments and connection. Minimum donation $20. Free for caregivers.
- Houston Fiber Fest from Friday, June 21st through Sunday, June 23rd at the Berry Center in Cypress, TX. Come for the shopping! Come for the classes! Come for the yarn!
- Family Night and Fair on Friday, June 21st at Heartis Cypress ( 17935 Longenbaugh Drive, Cypress, TX 77433 ) from 7am to 7pm. You’re invited to bring your whole family — from the kids to the grandparents — and dive into all-day fairground-style festivities. There’s something for everyone — games, exciting prizes, yummy food and treats, a variety of local vendors and much, much more!
- Knitting Party on Friday, June 21st at the Yarn Store Boutique. Visit the store between 10am-6pm to help knit Twiddle Muffs to donate to a local Alzheimer’s Care Unit.
- REVolution 4 Resolution on Saturday, June 22nd at DEFINE: River Oaks at 11am. Wear purple to show your support!
- TriFitness Gym Event on Saturday, June 22nd at the Bay Area Community Center. Come join in for an outdoor workout, lots of food, raffles, silent auctions, 1 minute sponsored push-up challenge, and more!
- Corvette and Classic Car Show on Saturday, June 22nd at Ella Springs Senior Living Community (16700 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090). Free to attend, come out and enjoy the food, live band, and other family friendly activities!
- Stesti Cornhole Tournament on Saturday, June 22nd at Stesti Brewing Company (1328 FM2915, Lovelady, TX 75851) starting at 11am. Bring a friend and join in for a day of fun, food and beverages!
- Family Fun Day on Sunday, June 30th at The Wellington at Conroe (500 River Pointe Drive, Conroe, TX 77304).
- FSP Trainer Olympics on Saturday, November 10th at Fairchild Sports Performance. Come out and watch the FSP Trainers as they participate in 9 different training events.
- Rev For A Reason on Saturday, November 10th at DEFINE Fitness Bellaire. Join Stephanie as she honors her grandmother who suffered from dementia in a 60 min rev ride.
- Bingo Bash Benefit on Tuesday, April 23rd at the Conservatory at Alden Bridge. Enjoy an exciting afternoon of bingo with a chance to win over 40 prizes and indulge in appetizers, wine, beer, and merriment. RSVP Today!
- Beer and Yogaon Saturday, April 27th at the Texas Leaguer Brewing Co. Starts at 10am, hang out and be truly TexZen!
- Rally to Remember on Saturday, May 18th at Firehouse Salon. Come to this family friendly event for bike games, live bands, raffles, games, and more!
- Raveneaux Country Club’s Alzheimer’s Golf Tournament on Monday, May 20th at Raveneaux Country Club. Play on their PGA Golf Course and give back with us for a chance to win prizes over $50,000!
To learn more or register, visit www.alz.org/TheLongestDay??
contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-314-1340