Join The Longest Day teams as they do what they love to raise funds and awareness in the fight to end Alzheimer’s disease!
Throughout June, 2018
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. Visit any BJ’s and add meaning to your meal! Donate at least $1.oo and get a free pizookie on your next visit!
- Big’s Convenience Stores. Visit any Bigs Convenience Store to purchase a pin-up and show your support for The Longest Day!
- Havana Houston.??Look for the Alzheimer’s Association logo on select menu items. For the month of June the proceeds for these items will go to The Longest Day!
- Nekter Juice Bar. From June 16th through June 22rd, you can make a donation to The Longest Day and receive a Nekter coupon!
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Spring Into Summer Event at Village of Meyerland (4141 N. Braeswood, Houston, TX 77025) from 4:30pm to 7:00pm. Join Village of Meyerland for live music, psychic readings, hand massages, and more!
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Landon Ridge Talent Show at Landon Ridge??(744 Brooks St, Sugar Land, TX 77478) at 7:00pm.
Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Knitting for Alzheimer’s Awareness Day at The Yarn Store Boutique (8900 Eastloch Drive #300, Spring, TX 77379) from 10:00am to 6:00pm.??Come and knit a “Twiddle Muff” and consider making a donation to their team. Non-Knitters welcome too!
- Lunch and Bake Sale??at The Waterford at Baytown (901 West Baker Road, Baytown, TX 77521) from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Enjoy??lunch plates of sausage on a stick and grilled corn on the cob for $7.00 each, as well as various baked goods.
- AKA-??????? Houston Longest Day Celebration??at Fountain Life Center (14083 South Main Street, Houston, TX 77035) from 11:00am to 1:30pm and from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Come out to participate in games, a cooking demonstration, dancing, food, massages, educational sessions, and more!
- Yard Sale at The Hampton at Meadows Place (11919 W Airport Blvd, Meadows Place, TX 77477) from 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Car Wash??at BJ’s Restaurant (1520 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840) from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.?? BJ’s Brewhouse and Chuy’s will be hosting a car wash to benefit Alzheimer’s Association. With your donation, you will receive Free Pizookie and Free Queso coupons.
- Mini Carnival at The Wellington at Conroe (500 River Pointe Drive, Conroe, TX 77304) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Bowl-A-Thon at AMF Diamond Lanes (267 N. Forest Blvd., Houston, TX 77090) from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Join the Omicron Tau Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. for a fun-filled evening of bowling for a cause!??Your $25 admission includes two hours of bowling, shoe rental and a special raffle entry!
- Steak and Karaoke Night at The Waterford at Deer Park??(201 McDermott Street, Deer Park, TX 77536) from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.?? $30 donation to attend, with the steak dinner, drinks, and dessert provided by Texas Roadhouse.
- Stroll In The Park at Memorial Park at 6:30pm. Join AKA Team Xi Alpha Omega for an evening of fitness and fundraising!
Friday, June 22, 2018
- Kid’s Open Gym at Basel’s Gym (4963 Louetta Rd, Spring, TX 77379) from 4:30pm to 6:00pm. Let your kids play at open gym with an obstacle course, inflatables, and more!
- Kendra Scott Mid-Summer Release Party at Kendra Scott Sugar Land (16535 Southwest Freeway Suite 300, Sugar Land, TX 77479) from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Enjoy sips, bites and Kendra Scott’s new Mid-Summer Jewels with 20% of proceeds going to the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Camp Gladiator Community Event at Barbara Bush Library (6817 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379) at 7:30am. See how Camp Gladiator gives back. Wear your purple and be ready to sweat! Free to attend, donations welcome.
- Shop and Give at Lilly Pulitzer Highland Village (4035 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77027) from 10:00am to 7:00pm. Shop the latest summer fashion, and Lilly Pulitzer will donate 10% of proceeds.
- SoulCycle with HYPAA at SoulCycle River Oaks (2549 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77019) from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Throw on your school colors and join the Houston Young Professionals Against Alzheimer’s as they clip in and spin for The Longest Day. Your ticket purchase includes a 45 minute spin class (shoes included!) followed by drinks, snacks and a short presentation on The Mind Diet at Richard’s Liquors and Fine Wines next door to SoulCycle.
Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Stesti’ Cornhole Tournament at Stesti Brewing Co (1314 FM-2915, Lovelady, TX 75851) at 10:00am. Get excited, East Texas! Start gathering your teams of two and sign up for the Stesti Corn Hole Tournament to help #EndAlz!
Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Beer Olympics at Saloon Door Brewing (105 Magellan Circle Suite A, Webster, TX 77598), details TBD
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Pickleball Tournament at Houston Badminton Center (10550 West Airport Blvd., Stafford, TX), details TBD
Saturday, August 4, 2018
- DEFINE Fitness event, details TBD
To learn more or register, visit www.alz.org/TheLongestDay??
contact Samantha at email@example.com | 713-314-1349