As a leader in the fight against Alzheimer’s, we know you are interested in staying engaged with the cause year-round.????? Here are a few ways:
- Raise funds. You can begin your Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraising early.????? Event websites are ready for registration.
- Volunteer. Reach out to your local chapter to volunteer as part of the Walk Planning Committee or to volunteer at other fundraising events of local Association activities.
- Advocate.?????The Alzheimer’s Association invites you to share your voice as an advocate on both national and local levels. We speak up for the needs and rights of all those affected by Alzheimer’s disease. Learn more.
- Champion the cause. We’re asking 5 million individuals to sign up as Champions to represent each person living with Alzheimer’s disease in the United States. Champions are the firms to know about the latest Alzheimer’s news and activities. Sign up here.
- Spread the word. You can advance the cause year-round by telling others about the prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and introducing the Alzheimer’s Association as a resource for those who need help and hope. Refer a friend or family member to our toll-free 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or our website at www.alz.org/texas.