From cook-offs to tug-of-wars and everything in between, people all over Houston & Southeast Texas are ramping up their Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraising efforts as we move steadily closer to our #walk2EndAlz season.
Our Friday Fun post is a special Thank You!! to Parsons House Cypress who hosted a Battle of the Bakers: Walk to End Alzheimer’s Fundraiser
With 13 regional #walk2EndAlz you don’t have to go far to move us closer to ending Alzheimer’s for everyone forever!
Alzheimer???s disease is all around us ??? but the power to stop it is within us. Be inspired by all the footsteps that fall into place behind yours! Recruit friends and family for Walk to End Alzheimer???s today:
- Sept 17 – Katy / West Houston Walk to End Alz
- Sept 17 – Livingston Walk to End Alz
- Sept 17 – Beaumont Walk to End Alz
- Sept 17 – Spring / NW Walk to Alz
- Sept 24 – Lufkin Walk to End Alz
- Oct 1 – North Harris / Montgomery County Walk to End Alz
- Oct 8 – Bay Area / Galveston Walk to End Alz
- Oct 8 – Nacogdoches Walk to End Alz
- Oct 15 – Baytown Walk to End Alz
- Oct 22 – Brazos Valley Walk to Alz
- Oct 29 – Sugar Land / Fort Bend Walk to End Alz
- Nov 5 – Houston Walk to End Alz
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, Walk to End Alzheimer???s is the world???s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer???s care, support and research.