Join Our Volunteers!
We Need You!
Do you have time — a few hours a month or a few days a week — to volunteer for a great cause? You can make a difference, whether you have a few hours a month or a few hours a day. We can use your talents. And your gift of time makes a difference on behalf of 350,000 Texans living with Alzheimer’s disease and their families.
Last year, 2,580 volunteers donated 14,599 hours to end Alzheimer’s here at the Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter. That’s the equivalent of $366,581 or 7.3 full time employees!
Wondering what you can do? Check out our calendar below, or click here for more information about some of our available programs!
Become an active volunteer in three easy steps!
- Take a look at the available service opportunities.
- Complete the online application.
- Attend an ALZ 101 session to learn more about chapter services and service opportunities.
Already an active volunteer- looking for assignments?
- Check out all the upcoming volunteer opportunities on the calendar above!
- Log in to VICNet & sign up here!