Happy Walk Wednesday! Today we have exciting news to share – we have officially raised over half a million dollars for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s! We’re halfway towards our goal, thanks to your support!
Still have questions about the Walk?????? Here are some answers to our Frequently Asked Questions:?????
- How do I sign up for Walk to End Alzheimer’s? You can register online by going to: www.walktoendalz.kintera.org/houston. In addition to the Houston Walk, the Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter also hosts a number of other walks in the Southeast Texas region. You can find a walk near you by visiting: www.alztex.org/walk.
- How can I volunteer at the Walk? You can sign up to volunteer at the Houston walk by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org calling 713-314-1341.
- Is there a minimum amount that needs to be raised to Walk? There is NO minimum amount that needs to be raised in order to participate; you can walk no matter what amount you raise, but all individual walkers who raise $100+ will receive a Walk t-shirt on the day of the walk.
- Can I bring donations the day of the event and still receive my incentive prize?Donations will gratefully be accepted at the event and you can continue fundraising for the event until December 7th. Incentive prize certificates will be mailed at the end of December. To qualify for top walker & team prizes for your Walk, all donations must be received by the Wednesday prior to your Walk.
- Can I bring my dog(s) to the Walk? Yes, dogs on leashes are welcome to participate at all of our Walks. In case you forget to bring a doggie bag to clean up after your pup, we will have doggie bags available at the merchandise table in the advocacy area.
Sign up for the Walk today at www.alztex.org/walk!