By now you’re sending out emails to all your friends, famly, and coworkers. Want to take your fundraising to the next level? Consider hosting/attending a Walk team fundraiser!????? Here are some ideas and upcoming events:
- Restaurants participating in GroupRaise?????will donate a percentage of the sales during your event time to your cause.
- In Lufkin, Bancorp South with be doing a bake sale and registration drive at the bank on North street on August 19th from 9-11.
- Host a Bingo night! Valero Volunteers will be hosting a bingo night at the Port Arthur YMCA on August 4 from 6-8pm.
- In College Station, Spoons Yogurt will host a fundraiser on Friday, August 5 from noon-2pm. Mention the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, and 25% of your purchase will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Ask your local Chili’s restaurant to host a fundraising night at their location. The Rosenberg Chili’s is donating 10% of sales on August 29 from 4-11pm when you present the flyer.
- Other restaurants also have fundraising programs. Ask your local Applebee??????s, Ben & Jerry??????s, BJ??????s Restaurant and Brewhouse, ChickFilA, Cici??????s, Dickey??????s BBQ, Outback Steakhouse, or TGI Fridays to host an Alzheimer’s night to raise funds towards your Walk goal.
- ??????Exclusive Party?????? at Charming Charlie – Champions, 6915 FM 1960 West at Cutten Road. Join us on ?????Monday, August 8th and September 12th from 5-9 pm. ?????Participants will receive : 20%-25% discount on ANY and ALL merchandise purchased.??????????Admission Tickets : $5.00. ?????Host : Silverado Senior Living. ?????Contact for tickets : Georgina “Gigi” McCorkle, 281-955-0880, office, email: email@example.com
Are you planning a fundraiser for your team? Let us know how we can help you with your fundraising efforts! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.